Monday, 10 February 2014

My First Talk

Welcome to another Manic Monday

Last Saturday I gave my first talk as an author as part of National Libraries Day. I met a lovely group of people in Barry library, and I talked with them about why I wrote Manic Mondays, how I came to be a writer, and what the novel is about.

I had lots of questions asked, and have now sold all my first batch of books, which is great. I need more because people are asking for copies!


As it was my first talk I asked the audience for their feedback, for which I got a thumbs up! I think there's something in a Monday that everyone can relate to, and women aren't the only ones these days with a briefcase in one hand and a pushchair in the other!


Join Catherine Blake on her journey and buy your copy of Manic Mondays! Have a great week x

No comments:

Post a Comment